Mastering Your Relationship - 7 Keys To Success!
A Complete Online Training Programme...
How To Keep Your Relationship And Passion Alive
7 Keys To Success!
Jacqueline Coe - Intelligent Parenting® Academy
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- As parents do you find it difficult to find the time and space for your relationship needs to be met - as you would like them to be?
- As a couple managing family life… are you finding the emotional connection between you is, at best, strained, at a middle ground of being distant or at worst non-existent?
- Do you watch friends and family around you finding time for their relationship…. and wonder why the same isn’t happening for you?
- Is the 'busyness' within your family life growing to the extent that it is becoming impossible to find time for you to be together as a couple?
- Is the combined pressure of dealing with challenging situations at work, for you as a couple and as a family, growing to a point where your relationship is being pushed further back in priority?
- Does a lack of time and understanding cause you to be confused and/or in conflict with each other around the priority of where your relationship sits within the scheme of family life?
- Are you being pulled in every direction and only just managing to hold your individual life, career, relationship and home together?
- Is the pressure of having to manage the ever-changing emotional landscape of your individual life, career, relationship and home together turning into stress - causing you to have sleepless nights with worry over any of this?
- Are you confused in understanding where to go or what to do next to turn all this around?
This is what I hear parents saying…!
- “I think it’s a given, isn’t it, that once you enter family life your relationship takes a back seat”
- “There isn’t much time now to think about our relationship. That’s the last thing on our mind surviving the chaos of family life”!
- “We don’t get much time to ourselves now when there are so many other things we need to be juggling in our lives”!
- “You are joking! Finding time for ourselves is the last thing we have time for these days”!
- “It’s just easier to give up on trying to maintain a relationship, we’ll get time for that again once the children leave home”!
If any of this applies to you then you are in the right place!
With an average of 42% of marriages ending in divorce in the UK and an average of 52% of marriages ending in divorce across the world! My aim is for you to discover how you and your family can avoid becoming a part of this growing problem and statistic!
Without a clear, aligned, loving and passionate partnership there is no fuel or direction for keeping your family existence alive and flourishing. This is why I have created this relationship programme… to give you the structure needed to help you find and keep the passion, this natural fuel for life – alive!
If you are a heart centred couple wanting to finally get the information you need in understanding the importance of giving your relationship priority within family life too, then this RELATIONSHIP programme has been designed and created for you…
- To feel confident and empowered about your relationship.
- To know why, as parents, it’s so important not to let the flame of passion and connection to go out!
- To know there is a clear pathway of information available to guide you through, giving you the space, time and confidence of how to keep your passion alive!
- To acquire relationship skills and solutions that are on task and relevant to the speed and pressure of life today.
- To feel reassured you are doing everything right for you individually, as a couple and for the family too - so you are able to rest easy at night.
- To become aware of how to free yourselves from outdated myths, beliefs and guilt that will hold you back and/or block your relationship success…
- To feel confident that you are investing in a relationship programme that maps out a clear pathway of information that is designed to guide you away from lack and towards abundance within your relationship.
- To save yourself time, money, effort and worry by having information that will take you straight to what you need to know as a start to understanding how to keep your relationship and passion alive!
FINALLY Receive Relationship Knowledge and Understanding For Parents Online!
Information that is structured, organised and naturally flows
from one module to the next.
This programme is about introducing you to…
THE 7 KEYS TO C.H.E.R.I.S.H YOUR RELATIONSHIP
To find the long-term answers you are looking this programme is designed to guide you through the process of what I call a quick ‘Relationship Health Check’. This needs to happen because a relationship is something that can so easily be neglected as you move into and through the ever changing and challenging landscape of parenting.
A busy lifestyle has the potential of you losing sight of each other. This process is about supporting and guiding you to find each other again and again as and when it is needed and this 7-Step process will help you to achieve this.
Finding time to get things right for Valentine’s Day once a year, is not enough, finding the time to deeply connect with each other needs to happen at least once a month, in an attempt to keep the passion of your relationship alive and kicking!
By the time you reach the end of this relationship programme you will...
- Have acquired the awareness of why it is important to engage with this process.
- Have an awareness of the 7 key steps to C.H.E.R.I.S.H your relationship.
- Have the awareness of how to be more relaxed and confident as a couple through the challenges of family life.
- Understand the importance of having a clear, confident-connect between you.
- Have a clear understanding of the simply presented 7-Step approach that will help guide you away from lack in your relationship into abundance.
- Have gained an insight of how to quickly step into your relations to see how things are going as a process that is able to serve you and your relationship for its duration.
And best of all, this is being achieved from the comfort of your own home, regarding what there is to know and understand about cherishing your relationship.
I recommend you and your partner work through the programme one module at a time giving yourselves time to discuss and absorb the information before you move on to the next.
Invest in finding a regular slot in your diary that works for each of you, where you can both commit an hour to the future of your relationship.
Working through the programme in a slow yet methodical way will add to your success and set up a good communication practice between you in how you talk through and find solutions for your relationship when needed.
An hour will be enough time to listen to each unit of understanding and to talk it through together afterwards. Working through the programme in this way will help you build in confidence regarding what you need to know and understand as you work though this vital programme of understanding how to C.H.E.R.I.S.H your relationship.
All you need do now is scroll down to have a quick look at an overview of the whole programme so you are able to see the journey of how to achieve connection and appreciation you and your relationship deserve.
THE 7 KEYS TO C.H.E.R.I.S.H YOUR RELATIONSHIP
The seven key areas are made up of the acronym C.H.E.R.I.S.H, which are seven key steps, that will guide you through your quick ‘Relationship Health Check’ and a process I believe needs to be connected with, at least twice if not more a year.
These are 7 key units of understanding you work through to discover the health of your relationship.
Creating an authentic partnership
Healing betrayal and restoring trust
Ending blame, judgment and criticism
Recognising deepening intimacy and connection
Implementing aligned communication skills
Sharing soulful, satisfying sex
Having fun, play and friendship
In the Area of Your Relationship…
With the pace and pressure of life today it’s important to be aware that you need to periodically guide your relationship through a ‘relationship health check’ so you get into the habit of protecting and nurturing it through what can be a chaotic family life.
By obtaining a new understanding of relationship awareness and moving through the practical 7-Step process, you will be able to start supporting your relationship in a more structured and holistic way for each of you.
As we work through this whole programme guiding you through the 7 key areas, expanding on each one as we go and at the end of each I give you action steps to take.
KEY 1 – Creating An Authentic Partnership
To exist within an authentic partnership there is understanding you need to have moved through...
- Understanding yourself
- Understanding each other
- Leading you to understanding how to support each other
“We really enjoyed this programme. I love your acronym :) and all really important content for couples to think of and have in mind to help cope with their relationship within family life.”
KEY 2 – Healing Betrayal and Restoring Trust
It is important to feel comfortable talking about the subject of betrayal because this key step is about continually healing betrayal and restoring trust as and when it happens. Betrayal is very fickle and frequently needs to be cleared out of your relationship because there are many different areas and levels of betrayal. It could be your partner letting you down, a friend shutting you out, or a family member cutting you off.
Here we work through…
- Understanding - what is betrayal?
- How to create a safe space for understanding to take place
- How to rebuild your connection
- How to rebuild trust
“This was a big one in respect of bringing up conflicting feelings. We had a lot of discussion around understanding a best way forward regarding understanding our feelings around betrayal.”
KEY 3 – Ending Blame, Judgment and Criticism
To succeed in your partnership you need to learn how to talk yourselves down from Anger to Love! The first thing you need to do when you are angry is to take responsibility for how you are feeling. Once you have discovered what has made you angry and learnt how to talk yourself down by using the process I am about to share with you, then it's about communicating this to your partner in a non-blaming way. We go over how to…
- Gaining emotional mastery in this area
“We were anxious older parents that want to ensure we do everything right for us and our family. This programme really helped us understand and prepare. We had some interesting and extremely useful discussions as a result. We feel better prepared and more confident as individuals, as a couple and as parents. We would certainly recommend the programme and hope you benefit as much as we did.”
KEY 4 – Recognise Deepening Intimacy and Connection
There are 4 key stages within this element that we look at to see and understand, why they connect and how this flow is important:
- The Attraction Stage
- Committing and working to moving beyond the stage of attraction
- True Intimacy
- True Engagement
“With the solid structure of this programme couples have the time to absorb this content before they need to listen to the next. After working through this key stage we were amazed to discover how, over time, a couple and the family unit can start to take their connection and relationship for granted!”
KEY 5 – Implement Aligned Communication skills
Before you are able to align communications you need to understand the dynamics of how to master the art of this expression. These are the key areas we work through here...
- Seeing and understanding your triggers!
- Creating a safe space to share
- Moving to a higher level of agreement with grace & ease
KEY 6 – Sharing Soulful, Satisfying Sex
Whatever happens before you are able to reach this level of intimacy you need to be viewing sex as a partnership so you are able to check-in when things may be going wrong to find out if it is a physical and or an emotional reason why, because the bottom line is - not having sex is a symptom of a problem. Sex is not a problem until sex is a problem!
Here we make sure this understanding is…
- All wrapped up into one!
“I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you for all your help, right from the beginning you were sympathetic to our situation and offered supportive guidance and advice which really worked”.
KEY 7 – Have Fun, Play and Friendship
When you feel confident around your partner in understanding who they are, and what their needs are, this will allow for more fun, play and friendship to be injected into your relationship...
- Understanding and accepting who each of you are will lead you here!
“We loved the support and guidance offered in this programme and the knowledge we can put into action. This brought a lot up for us to discuss and to align over. Really transformational insights to take on board and implement to gain what will be our own personal relationship and parenting success.”
To recap, here is what you are getting with this Relationship programme…
- Immediate access to the training programme where you will be guided through each of the steps above.
- Everything is designed so you are able to quickly and easily navigate your way through the programme.
- Your programme is stored within your own personal folder so you can come back to it whenever you find the need to take your relationship through a periodic ‘Health Check’.
- Access to downloading all 8 Transcripts, which cover this complete programme.
Yes as a couple wanting to cherish our relationship, we are ready to understanding what there is to know within the complex and challenging area of life.
Right Now For £247 - I understand I am getting.
This programme contains…
- An introduction to… How To Keep Your Relationship and Passion Alive
- A complete programme covering… 7 Key Areas of your relationship.
- 8 Downloadable Transcripts
Click the button to learn what there is to know in understanding about...
HOW TO KEEP YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND PASSION ALIVE
A complete training course for couples who are parents
who want to get the balance right for themselves,
their relationship and their family too!
© 2020 Copyright – All rights reserved